Designing and Delivering of Training Programs
Discovering training and development needs, designing, and delivering development events and key skills training programs that are modular and adaptable to the needs of a specific organization and participants.
“Major factor in whether people achieve expertise is not some fixed prior ability, but purposeful engagement”
Main areas and topics include:
- Self-Leadership and Personal Effectiveness Toolbox.
- What it means to be a good leader?
- Facilitation skills for managers. How to foster engagement and taking responsibility?
- Effective Delegation
- Effective Feedback
- Leading engaging meetings in hybrid format
- Focused storytelling as an effective leadership tool
- Change Management
- How to lead meaningful development talks and facilitate designing personal development plan for an employee?
- How to develop learning skills at daily work?
- Training of Trainers. Facilitation skills development program for internal trainers - from preparation to skills and knowledge transfer to work.
- Basics of Sales and Upselling
In above mentioned competence development programs important attention is dedicated to acquiring optimal balance between Mindset, Skillset and Toolset. Programs can integrate individual or team coaching. The programs develop skills, facilitate insights, compilation of ideas and development of personal and team action plan.